Page 2 of 3
- We shall strive to attain and exceed all relevant laws & regulatory bodies’ standards; they shall be used as reference in our system updating.
- The QMS provides the basis for working in a systematic manner through formalised procedures and processes governed by GMP Plans and designed to ensure consistently safe quality food. A quality team has been delegated & authorised with the responsibility of ensuring the integrity of our Management System.
- All staff shall be appropriately trained and continually informed of relevant quality, safety, health & environmental information and their important role in the production and provision of safe foods.
- We shall communicate relevant quality, safety, health & environmental information to all the stakeholders in the food chain and inform customers of important nutritional and allergen information.
- We shall ensure that suppliers and contractors adhere to our quality policy by communication to them and auditing their systems and inspection of raw materials supplied to ensure compliance to local laws and our standards.
- Business objectives which are established, monitored and reviewed support the principles of quality, safety, health & environmental. Similarly, measurable quality objectives are established and monitored