Page 1 of 4
Have a look at the ways in which you can keep yourself healthy and fit, to live for a better and longer life.
- Breakfast is the most important meal of the day because it feeds your body and mind with the necessary nutrients and energy to function throughout the day. Eating breakfast regularly will also help keep weight off because it gets your metabolism going. Cook a pleasant Breakfast with butterfly flours, food options include parathas, puris, pancakes (See Recipes). It is also important to remember that dinner does not have to be the largest meal.
- The bulk of food consumption should consist of fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and fat-free or low-fat milk products.
- Always opt for fruits with rich water content like as Watermelon, Muskmelon, Apple, Papaya, Orange, Berries
- Avoid eating raw or undercooked meats of any type.
- Teens need 9+ hours of sleep per night for their bodies to function properly.
- Foods that don't expire contain unnatural preservatives, additives, and chemicals that deteriorate your body. Focus instead on fruits, vegetables, lean meats, whole grains, low-fat dairies, and above all, moderation in whatever you eat.
- For teens, the recommended caloric intake is 2,100 calories, but it is important to base your diet on your level of physical activity.
- The following are foods that help burn fat faster, hence boosting your metabolism. They should be consumed more often in order to shed off the extra weight and be fit.
- Next >>