Page 2 of 3
- Soak the dalia in hot water for 20 minutes and drain. Ensure they are soft and fully cooked.
- Apply ½ tbsp. of oil evenly over the green and red capsicum. Pierce each of them with a fork and roast them over a medium flame till they turn black.
- Immerse them in water and remove the skin, stem and seeds and chop into 25 mm. (1”) cubes. Keep aside.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients, including the capsicum cubes in a bowl and toss well.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Serve chilled.
2.Butterfly Cracked Wheat Vegetable Delight (Pressure Cooker)