Page 3 of 3
- 3/4 cup Butterfly cracked wheat
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/4 tsp. mustard seeds
- 1 tbsp. ginger-garlic paste
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- 1 1/4 cups chopped mixed vegetables (cauliflower, potatoes, french beans, carrot, Butterfly dried green peas (matar).
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- Salt to taste
For The Garnish
2 tbsp. finely chopped coriander
- Clean and wash the Butterfly cracked wheat thoroughly in enough water. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pressure cooker and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the ginger-garlic paste, onions, green chilies mixed vegetables, broken wheat, turmeric powder, chili powder, salt and 2½ cups of hot water mix well and pressure cook on a high flame for 2 whistles.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
- << Prev