Page 3 of 3
- 1-½ tsp. Baking Soda
- ½ tsp. Cinnamon
- 1-½ tsp. Butter
- ½ cups Sugar
- 1 whole Egg, Beaten
- ½ cups Milk
- ½ cups Vegetable Oil, For Frying
- In a bowl, mix the Butterfly Home Baking flour, baking soda and cinnamon. Put in butter, and then add sugar.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the egg and milk, then add it to the dry mixture.
- Heat vegetable oil in a sauce pan or skillet.
- Mix the dough until all is incorporated. Roll it out and cut it into small circles or triangles and put it into the hot oil. Flip halfway through and fry until deep golden.
- Transfer them to a paper-towel-covered plate to drain the excess oil and sprinkle with sugar while they are still hot.
- << Prev