Page 2 of 6
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat and add in chopped onion and garlic. Cook until fragrant and softened.
- Add in Butterfly chickpeas, tomatoes, coconut milk, curry powder, cumin, salt and coriander. Stir together. Turn heat up to medium-high and simmer, stirring frequently, until broth has cooked down some and thickened a bit, about 10-15 minutes.
- Place hot, cooked rice on plates and ladle curry over the top. Sprinkle with a bit of cilantro and serve.
2. Mutton stew cooked with butterfly lentils
- 250 gms mutton
- 1 cup Butterfly Premium Atta (Flour)
- 1/4 cup Butterfly Yellow gram split (channa dal)
- 1/4 cup Butterfly green gram split (mung dal split)
- 1/4 cup Butterfly red lentils (masoor dal)
- Salt, coriander powder and chilli powder as per taste