Page 3 of 6
- Ginger garlic paste.
- Heat the oil in a large flameproof casserole, add the lamb and cook for a few mins until browned all over.
- Soak the Butterfly channa dal and Butterfly mung dal for 40 minutes.
- Put eight cups of water in a vessel and bring it to boil.
- Add the Butterfly Premium Atta, ginger garlic paste, coriander powder and chili powder and salt .
- Mash the mutton pieces and add it to the mixture.
3. Butterfly Beans Salad
- ¼ cup Butterfly white cow peas (chora/black eyed beans)
- ¼ cup Butterfly red kidney beans (rajma)
- ¼ cup Butterfly green grams (mung)
- 100 g French beans