Page 2 of 2
Makes: 20-25 Bhaturas
- 2 Cups Butterfly Home Baking Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 cup Yoghurt
- Salt as per taste
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- In a large bowl, mix Butterfly Home Baking Flour, add lukewarm water, salt to dough, baking powder, and yoghurt. Mix until this mixture comes as a pliable dough.
- Now cover the bowl and put it at least 5 to 6 hour in a warm dark place.
- After 5 to 6 hour make lime sized balls out of the dough.
- Now roll these balls with rolling pin and give flat oval shape for each balls. While rolling spread some oil to the oval.
- Deep fry in hot oil.
- Now serve warm bhatura with chlola (whole chick peas in gravy) or sauce or curry.
- << Prev