Makes: 20-25 Puris
- 2 cups Butterfly Premium Atta
- 4 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt (or per taste)
- 3/4 cup lukewarm water
- 2 cups vegetable oil for deep frying
- In a large bowl, mix Butterfly Premium Atta, add lukewarm water, 1 tsp oil, salt to dough and mix until the dough becomes soft and smooth.
- Make lime sized balls out of the dough.
- Using a rolling pin, roll these balls into flat small rounds.
- Deep fry in oil.
- Puri’s can be eaten with any side-dish. Combines best with potato stir fry.
Makes: 20-25 Bhaturas
- 2 Cups Butterfly Home Baking Flour
- 1 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 cup Yoghurt
- Salt as per taste
- Vegetable oil for deep frying
- In a large bowl, mix Butterfly Home Baking Flour, add lukewarm water, salt to dough, baking powder, and yoghurt. Mix until this mixture comes as a pliable dough.
- Now cover the bowl and put it at least 5 to 6 hour in a warm dark place.
- After 5 to 6 hour make lime sized balls out of the dough.
- Now roll these balls with rolling pin and give flat oval shape for each balls. While rolling spread some oil to the oval.
- Deep fry in hot oil.
- Now serve warm bhatura with chlola (whole chick peas in gravy) or sauce or curry.