Terms and Conditions
- "you", "your" and "yours" are references to you, the person accessing this Website, and placing the orders for the Goods or Services we display on it. Access through any other channel provided by Spice World Ltd will also bound you to these Terms and Conditions.
- "we", "us", "our", and "Spice World Ltd" are references to the Company.
- "Goods" is a reference to any goods which we may offer for sale from our Website from at a given time.
- "Service" or "Services" is a reference to any service which we may supply and which you may request via our Website.
- "Website" is a reference to our Website http://www.spiceworldltd.co.ke, our mobile applications or any other platform we will choose to offer our Goods or services.
- By placing an order through our Website, you enter into an agreement with Spice World Ltd with respect to the processing of that order and delivering it to your preferred Location.
- You agree to take particular care when providing us with your details and warrant that these details are accurate and complete at the time of ordering. You also warrant that the credit or debit card details that you provide are for your own credit or debit card and that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- In case you chose to pay with a debit or credit card you warrant that you are the legal holder of the card and the funds backing it. You should also warrant that you have sufficient funds to make the payment.
- When ordering from this Website, you may be required to provide an e-mail address and password. You must ensure that you keep the combination of these details secure and do not provide this information to a third party.
- Any order that you place in our website or related platforms is subject to availability, delivery capacity and acceptance both by us and our courier partners. Once you place an order online, we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically and will just give you confirmation of your order details so that you can check that all details are correct.
- The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that either we or the Partner Courier will be able to deliver your order. Once we have sent the confirmation email, we will check availability and delivery capacity.
- Spice World Ltd. will then confirm availability of the products and shipping method via Text Message.
- The confirmation message will specify delivery details including the approximate delivery time specified by the Partner Courier and confirm the price of the Delivery, Goods and Services ordered.
- If the Goods are not available or if there is no delivery capacity, we will also let you know by text message (SMS) or phone call.
- Delivery periods at the time of ordering should be considered as approximate only and thus they might vary. Goods will be sent to the delivery address you stated when placing the order.
- If delivery is done by a Third-Party Courier of your choice, Spice World Ltd cannot be held responsible for any untimely delivery or damages incurred during transit. This will be the customer’s sole responsibility.
- In the case delivery is done by Spice World Ltd or a third-party delivery partner assigned by Spice World Ltd, we will try to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible.
- In case of a late delivery, the delivery charge will neither be voided nor refunded by Spice World Ltd.
- All risk in the Goods Delivery shall pass to you upon delivery.
- If you fail to accept delivery of Goods at the time they are ready for delivery, or we are unable to deliver at the nominated time due to your failure to provide appropriate instructions, or authorizations, then such goods shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such goods shall pass to you. Any storage, insurance and other costs which we incur as a result of the inability to deliver shall be your responsibility and you shall indemnify us in full for such cost.
- You must ensure that at the time of delivery of the Goods, adequate arrangements, including access where necessary, are in place for the safe delivery of such goods. We cannot be held liable for any damage, cost or expense incurred to such goods or premises where this arises as a result of a failure to provide adequate access or arrangements for delivery.
- Spice World Ltd. offers Free Shipping for all orders above Ksh. 2000 with a delivery address around the Nairobi Metropolitan area and all orders above Ksh 5000 with an address outside the Nairobi Metropolitan area. Spice World Limited can change these offerings any time without notice.
Please note : It might not be possible for our Partner couriers to deliver to some locations. If this is the case, our Partner couriers or Spice World Limited will inform you using the contact details that you provide to us when making your order and arrange for cancellation of the order or delivery to an alternative delivery address.
Areas considered as Hardship areas such as Baragoi, Bura, Dadaab, Elwak, Garsen, Hola, Habaswein, Ijaara, Lamu, Lodwar, Lokichogio, Mandera, Maralal, Marimanti, Marsabit, Masalani, Mbita, Modogashe, Moyale, Nginyang, Sugutar marmar, Takaba, Wajir & Wamba. will incur an extra cost (Not less than 1000) as advised by our courier partner.
The Standard Shipping Fees Offered are for orders weighing a maximum of up to 5kgs Only. Additional Kgs will incur an extra cost(Approx. Ksh. 30 per Kg) depending on our courier partner rates.
Cancellation, Returns and Refunds.
- We may cancel a contract if the product is not available for any reason. We will notify you if this is the case and return any payment that you have made.
- If the cancellation was made on time and once we have accepted your cancellation, we will refund or re-credit your debit or credit card with the full amount within 14 days, which includes the initial delivery charge (where applicable) which you paid for the delivery of the Goods or the Services, as applicable.
- In the unlikely event that the Partner Courier delivers a wrong item, you have the right to reject the delivery of the wrong item and you shall be fully refunded for the missing item.
- If we can only do a partial delivery (a few items might be not available), we will inform you or propose a replacement for missing items.
- You are eligible for a full refund of the purchase price, including original shipping costs, only if your return is a result of an error on our part. To receive a refund, you must return your item directly to us within 7 days of the estimated delivery date and in the same condition you received it in together with the original receipt.
- You have the right to refuse a partial order before delivery and get a refund. We are not responsible for wrong or partial delivery. The issue must be settled before dispatch of your order.
We take complaints very seriously and place customers at the core of our processes.
We aim to respond to your complaints within 5 business days. Please submit any complaints to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org